Fighting: Remarkable 30
Agility: Remarkable 30
Strength: Excellent 20
Endurance: Remarkable 30 (Fantastic 35 Recovering/Healing (no rest))
- Body Armor = Feeble 2
Reason: Good 10
Intuition: Excellent 20
Psyche: Good 10
Appearance: Remarkable 30
Resources: Remarkable (20)
(Agent) Nox Curtis
Martial Arts B, F; Marksman; Military/Guns; Weap. Master; Weap. Spec: Guns
Languages (Russian, Japanese, Spanish)
Lucky Socks – Typical
Walther PPK (bullets/energy bullets): Excellent damage
Various Spy Gear:
-Flak Jacket (GD protection)
-S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform (standard): Ty protection vs. Physical attacks and Ex protection vs. Energy attacks (not including cold). It also has the following:
-Shoulder holster: Holds the .45 Colt Auto
-Hip Holster: Holds the 5mm Blaster
-Left front Belt pouch: Secure radio link pocket computer. (Un reason)
-Seam of Belt: Flexible saw: Ex cutting ability.
-Watch: 20’ garrotte reel/laser w/“engraved under face”
-Boot Sheath: Thowing blade: Ex material, Gd Edge, 3 areas
-Right Front Pouch: 1 flare (Ty light in 1 area), 3 grenades (In)
Name: Nathan Grimes
Age: 29, May 5th,
Martial Status: Single
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name? Nathan Grimes (Agent 42)
2. Where and when were you born? In a small hamlet just outside of Columbus, Ohio, USA. It was only twenty-eight years ago, in the sweltering months of August.
3. Do you have any siblings? None.
4. Where do you live now, and with whom? I live in a penthouse in Brooklyn to be near the action.
5. Write a full physical description of yourself: What is the greatest statue you can imagine? It’s definitely something along those lines. Chiseled roguish features, a dash of cunning charm, and a piercing gaze that’ll make the most hardened of hearts waver in their determination. If you want the stat line: 6’1 (185 cm) and a defined 180 pounds (81.67); slicked and well groomed dark brown hair with deep crystals for eyes. And of course a cleft chin.
6. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Does your mom like monster truck rallies?
7. What does your voice sound like? Smooth silk and a splash of musk cologne.
8. What do you have in your pockets? A pen, both handy for stabbing and signing autographs, and a satin handkerchief.
9. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Some would say I’m arrogant, overconfident, reckless, and a narcissist. I’d say I’m efficient, top-of-the-line grade A quality man, with a license to kill.
Part 2: Past Influences
10. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? Getting my license to kill.
11. Who has had the most influence on you? I’d have to say one of three people: Captain America, Tony Stark, or Dr. Hitler.
12. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I’ve surpassed a triple double: 100 kills and sex partners.
13. What is your greatest regret? Not following up on that modeling career, even if the spy gig is significantly better.
14. When was the time you were the most frightened? When I thought I would never get to see Francis again, and was going to lose the chance to sleep with Ortinsia again. Also missing out on sex with Viper is pretty terrifying.
15. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? Getting a better hang of gymnastics. Mother had me enrolled, but I never got into it and feel like it is a useful skill.
Part 3: Beliefs And Opinions
16. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? An optimist that I will always have a drink in hand, and a beautiful lady in the other.
17. What is your greatest fear? In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Not to enjoy a finely made scotch, or the scent of a woman (thanks Pacino!).
18. What do you believe makes a successful life? Follow the ingredients above and repeat.
19. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Live a mundane and boring life behind a desk with the nerds.
20. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for?) The only man, Captain America. I guess Dr. Hitler gets some love, because he’s my boss, but I’d definitely take a bullet for Cap Rogers (I hope he lets me call him that…).
Part 4: Relationships with Others
23. In general, how do you treat others? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? Treat others as you would want to be treated. So by merely gracing them with my presence should be enough to carry me home.
24. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I’ll never tire of this: Captain Freedom (aka Steve Rogers)
25. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Well everyone around me is lucky to be near me, but I like Ortinsia, Nox Curtis, Dr. Hitler, Steveo the Patriot, and T-Stark (which sounds more like a vicious sci-fi movie dinosaur, than the killing it playboy philanthropist).
26. How close are you to your family? Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? Me, myself, and I are very tight, and we’re all the thunder and lightning one man could need.
27. Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Nerds, and those would stand in the way of my danger.
28. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Anyone who argues with me is going to lose, “I am the one who knocks.”
29. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Again, I am the best, so why wouldn’t I be the leader.
30. Do you care what others think of you? Only if I can get into their pants or they’re giving me money. I’ll also accept gadgets and high-grade alcohol.
Part 5: Likes and Dislikes
32. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I enjoyed gymnastics, looking back on it. Also exercising my above the law skills is pretty great.
33. What is your most treasured possession? My lucky socks and PPK
34. What is your favorite color? Black. Technically not a color, but I make it look damn fine and the other colors have become jealous, thus reinstating Black as a color.
35. What is your favorite food? I feel like Wade or Tony have it right on the money. Shwarma or Chimichangas.
36. What, if anything, do you like to read? When I’m not rocking a mission, I like to pick up a book. Doesn’t really matter, but it helps me relax and get a good night’s sleep.
37. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? Hahahaha, thanks nerds.
38. What makes you laugh? Watching people explode, or fail. Nerds wetting themselves.
39. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? How people can go through life being boring.
40. How do you deal with stress? I don’t know about stress, but I live in the ‘Danger Zone’
41. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? I am the man with a plan after all, so need to follow a plan.